Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Topic free writing

My computer has been messed up pretty bad and it finally let me log in to attempt to do my blog and i have less than 8 minutes to do it so here goes. I have been thinking hard about the topic I want to use for my second paper and I'm still unsure. I am thinking about going with censorship of television shows. I believe that would be a good one to roll with because I very much enjoyed going on about that in my first blog. I have also been thinking about writing on how ignorant I find religion in general to be. I think that I am putting too much thought into these papers and that is why I am struggling so much, I need to just relax and let it come to me as I go. The main thing I touched on in my first blog about censorship was how dumb it is for people to watch things they don't want to watch just so they can complain about it. But I have like 30 seconds so I hope this works.

1 comment:

  1. Bugg, You do need to relax and just write. I think you're looking for the "perfect" topic. I think at this point you just need to commit and write. We can revise...

    ReplyDelete